If you are proactive and loves to learn, maybe here is the place for you!
2Mundos is a young company, but has the experience of its founders and staff, who have worked in more than 100 AAA games and apps in the last decade on various platforms.
We seek candidates who are passionate, curious and like to work in a team, to help us make our company better, more multicultural and open. Our preference is for candidates who have familiarity with the mechanics and the market of games, apps and platforms, but we will be happy to review all resumes submitted by all the people that are motivated, smart and talented.
Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Build software applications: follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Assist in defining software architectures: collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities;
- Continually communicate with the client and project teams: explain progress on the development effort;
- Owns success: take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- At least one of the following frameworks: angular, chaplin, ember, react, backbone
- Ajax and rest apis
- Git, sass, less
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Fluent or advanced knowledge of english is required
- C#, .net, mvc
- Github or stack overflow
- Html5 builder/task runner (grunt, brunch, gulp, make, ant)
- Test runner/framework (karma, jasmine, mocha, etc.)
Senior Mobile Software Engineer
- Consistently develop game and app features of high level quality on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging
- Work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable, flexible apps
- Monitor performance and optimize client and server side code, for realtime actions
- Excellent knowledge of unity3d and c# scripting, textures, animation, gui styles, user session management, statistical analyses
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Direct experience with game logic, particle systems, clientserver communication scripting, big data collection
- Experience in Android and iPhone game development
- Experience in version control software: atlasian and others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to "think outside the box"
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must love to roll up your sleeves and get dirty with unity3d: integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
- Prior experience in a wellknown mobile title or aaa titles are a significant asset
- Level logic design, scene flow planning and creation experience
- Relaxed environment and a dress down culture
- Flat organizational structure
- Next star wars launch will be day off